Updated June 17, 2015
Please read the following instructions for completing the visa application form and for submitting the application:
- The application form below must be completed in its entirety, signed by the applicant and returned to the Embassy of Belize.
- The application must include a passport size photograph, copy of bank statement, letter of employment (if applicable), and a copy of itinerary.
- The applicant's passport must be submitted along with the application form.
Processing time for visas is 30 business days. For additional information, please call 202-332-9636 ext. 221.
N.B. U.S. Citizens and Holders of U.S. Permanent Resident Cards/U.S. Multiple Entries Visas do not require a visa to enter Belize.
Visa and Shipping Fees
- Single Entry, ninety day visa – US $50.00 + US $ 30.00 shipping and handling
- Multiple Entry visa – US $100.00 + US $30.00 shipping and handling
Please be advised that all visitors to Belize MUST be in a possession of a valid Passport, an onward/return ticket within 30 days and sufficient funds (US $ 75.00 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay.
Application fee plus shipping and handling charge (and additional overnight mail charge if required) must be paid via money order, certified cheques, bank drafts, or cash (in person) to the order of the Embassy of Belize. The Embassy cannot accept personal cheques.
"The Embassy of Belize does not accept liability for any loss incurred as a result of delays in processing or delivery."